BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

3rd week

15th Nov 2010
1) Got so many case today! Cases from customers of course. I managed to settle 1 case today. Yiippee!!
    The customer couldn't log into the UBS Accounting System so, I asked Mr. Goh to generate one day-
    password for her and the problem solve.   =)

2) Zhong taught me how to add period listing in UBS Accounting System.

3) Also learned how to changing existing password to new one in UBS Accounting System.


16th Nov 2010
1) Explore a little bit in UBS Accounting Software.

2) Got a "Reissuance License" case from Zhong.

3) Picking up calls.  =)

4) Customizing Delivery Order (DO) according to customers' requirements. Thanks to Shah for being helpful.  
    ^_^

5) I'm kinda sad because I will be working on Hari Raya Aidiladha... =(
    Zhong ask to take leave just like Shah but I refused to..


17th Nov 2010
1) Today is Hari Raya Haji. Suppose it is a public holiday but PC Mart operate as usual. Shah, the only  
    Malay guy in the office, take leave of course! So did Liew. But, I didn't. Its kinda sad celebrating Aidiladha
    in the office but its okay... Today, is all about sacrifices for good purposes..


2) Today, there are just 3 or 4 calls from customer. Meaning to say that, we are kinda free. I took the time to 
     finish the FAQ questions for Payroll System. Thank God, I managed to get it done in 1 day.




18th Nov 2010
1) Zhong brief me about UBS Plus. This is the latest products from Sage. 


2) Picking up calls.  =)


3) Going to bank as always to bank in cash & cheques.




19th Nov 2010
1) Proceed with POS System FAQ.


2) In the afternoon, went to the bank to bank in cheques.


3) Faxing quotation to a company, they wanted to know the price of the accounting software.
    First time using the fax machine!  @_@


4) Activating license for a company.


5) Shah also taught me how to upgrade from previous version to the latest one (e.g. version 9.4 to 9.5).




20th Nov 2010
1) Yiippee! Saturday again! Half day ONLY.  He3.  


2) I'm late 10 minutes when I arrived in the office! Thank God Mr. Goh haven't arrived yet. The ''cleaning''
    auntie has started her chores when I arrived, so, all of us, hang out outside the office for a while.


3) Had a short conversation with Liew regarding the Scanner & Barcode Printer.


4) Mr. Goh held a MEETING with all 6 of us. Some of the main highlights:
     
    (i)   Increasing quality support team
    (ii)  10 compartments of Services (a.k.a guidelines for quality services)
    (iii)  Synchronizing schedule for staff who always on-site.
    (iv)  Briefing about Sage latest products; UBS Start Plus & UBS One Plus 
    (v)   Bookeeping training classes (still in planning)    
    (vi)  Giving out certificate after training (optional, upon request & will be charged RM10)


5) Managed to convert the BSM FAQ pdf file into word! Yiippee!! Can continue my work as usual.  =)
   
  

0 comments: