BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 14, 2010

2nd Week in the PC Mart Family

8th Nov 2010
(i)   Mr. Goh assigned me to update the latest FAQ webpage.
(ii)  As always, I had to pick up calls from their customers.
(iii) Zhong (my officemate a.k.a my teacher  =P) taught be the difference between UBS full version and
      light version.

9th Nov 2010
(i)   Zhong told me that the selling price of the UBS Software cannot be discounted. However, the installation
      could be discounted a bit.
(ii)  Attending customers calls is everyday chores.
(iii) Bank in cash and cheques to the nearest banks.
(iv) Updating UBS Accounting FAQ
(v)  Irene (Mr. Goh's wife) told me how to make a call using the phone. Its pretty confusing you know
      since there are plenty of buttons on the phone.  @_@

10th Nov 2001
(i)   Learn how to delete unwanted transactions in UBS Accounting System.
(ii)  Learn how to edit bill or invoice that has been exported from stock to account.
(iii) Continue upgrading FAQ webpage as usual.

11th Nov 2010
(i)   Zhong taught me something important today. He mentioned something about "Go-Global".
      This is a 3rd party software that enable files and documents to be shared across the region or
      worldwide. But, it could only  send the IMAGE not the transaction.
(ii)  He also remind me that if ever customer wanted to reissue license for example, they could simply
      go www.ubs-software.biz and download the form.
(iii) Today is also the day which I learn the evolution of the UBS Software from 9.0 version to the latest one
      that is 9.5 version. Surprisingly, the old version used a device called "Smart Lock" for installation purpose.

12th Nov 2010
(i)    Attending customers calls.  ^_^
(ii)   Zhong listed a few websites for our company and for support purpose.
(iii)  Introduced to PC Mart Webmail.
(iv)  Practising reissuance license.
(v)   Learn how to overcome "Error Prompt" and "Access Denied" problems.
(vi)  Learn how to redirect folder.
(vii) Integrating UBS Accounting with UBS Inventory.
(viii)Learn a little bit more about Smart Lock.

13th Nov 2010
(i)   Today is Saturday, which means I'm working half day from 9am-1pm.
(ii)  Every Saturday, early in the morning, an old lady will do some spring cleaning in the office. So, we hang
      out for a while outside the office.
(iii) Everyone looks casual today. I'm the only one look SO formal because I do not know that on Saturday,
      casual wear is allowed. Huhuhuhu...
(iv) But, I had a friendly conversation with my boss's wife, Irene. She going off to "jalan-jalan" after office
      hours today. Now, I know that she has 3 kids. 2 daughters and a son. This is the very 1st time I saw
      his 10-year-old son. Her eldest daughter just got UPSR result just like my little brother.  ^_^
(v)  Goh Yi Xin (Irene's youngest daughter) got a friend, Eugenia, coming over to play and accompany her in
      the office. She has a very nice hair and seems like a good kid.  =)
(vi) Zhong wanted to fix IP address into my laptop but there's a problem and we'll be continuing doing that
      on Monday.

0 comments: